SHARPS BROS HELLBREAKER AR-15 LOWER RECEIVER - GEN 2
EUGENE, OR. — Sharps Bros., a firearm design and manufacturing company, has announced the availability of the Gen2 versions of their popular Hellbreaker receiver. The receiver now include updated features like threaded bolt catch pins, reduced weight and improved styling.
Sharps Bros. AR receivers are milled from solid blocks of 7075-T6 aluminum. Advanced machining capabilities and hands-on craftsmanship ensures that every design is not only precisely detailed and visually distinctive, but superior in quality and capabilities.
In addition to a unique appearance, all Sharps Bros. receiver features include:
• Oversized integral trigger guards
• Beveled magazine flares
• A hard coat anodize finish per MIL-A-8625, the anodizing model for model for most military and aerospace products
• Full compatibility with all mil-spec internal parts
• Full compatibility with all other aftermarket mil-spec upper receivers
• Full compatibility with PMags, Hexmag and other standard capacity magazines
• Multi caliber mark